Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"Leaving On A Jet Plane..."

Conrad leaves me tomorrow night!?! No, not leaves leaves me, but he's traveling with work for the first time. I think I'm going to stay with Momma and Daddy while he's gone. And yes, I know, that makes me sound like I'm two. :)

So. I think you all need to know about Conrad's newest obsession. Viva Pinata. That's right. He's playing the only Xbox game that I can play with a zeal that will not die! Twice this week I've trudged to bed around 10:30, leaving him pounding buttons in the living room. When does he join me in the bedroom you might ask? 2 AM. That's right. He's planting a fake garden to attract and then breed various kinds of pinatas. Oh if you only knew how child-like and hilarious this game to be you too would laugh until you peed your pants. :)

So. Next time you see him - ask him how his Flutterscotch breeding is going! :)


No comments: